- 2020: PhD in Electronic and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
Thesis: A stochastic framework for inference of population genetics parameters from time-series genomic data
- 2008: MS in Electrical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabi
- 2005: BSc in Electrical Engineering, University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
M. S. Sohail, R. H. Y. Louie, M. R. McKay, and J. P. Barton, '' Resolving genetic linkage reveals patterns of selection in HIV-1 evolution', under review.
M. S. Sohail, A. A. Quadeer, M. R. McKay, ''How genetic sequence data can guide vaccine design'', IEEE Potentials, accepted.
Honours and Awards
- Sep. 2013 - Aug. 2017: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS), Hong Kong
- Sep. 2006 - Aug. 2008: MSc Scholarship from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia