Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
Genetic sequence, time series data modelling.
- 2020 – Present: Ph.D. in Electronic and Computer Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- 2015 – 2019: Bachelor of Engineering (1st-class Honours) in Electrical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia Thesis: Reliability measurement for time series analysis and prediction in Neural Networks using Hamiltonian Monte Carlo
- 2019: Research Assistant, School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, UNSW, Australia.
- 2018: Research Internship, School of Computer Science and Engineering, UNSW, Australia.
- 2021: Teaching Assistant in ELEC2600 (Probability and Random Processes in Engineering) at HKUST
- 2019: Teaching Assistant in ELEC2133 (Analogue Electronics), ELEC3104 (Digital Signal Processing) at UNSW
- 2018: Teaching Assistant in ELEC2133 (Analogue Electronics), ELEC2134 (Circuit and Signals) at UNSW
- 2017: Teaching Assistant in ELEC1111 (Electrical Circuit Fundamentals), ELEC2133 (Analogue Electronics) at UNSW
Honours and Awards
- 2020: HKUST RedBird PhD Scholarship
- 2019: Team member of 2nd place winner in IEEE Signal Processing Cup, Brighton, UK
- 2018: ToR Scholarship, UNSW
- 2017 – 2019: Dean’s List, UNSW
- 2017: Dean’s Award, UNSW