I am a first year PhD student in Prof. Matthew’s Group. Currently I am interested in the application of Random Matrix Theory tools in the design and analysis of Future Wireless Communication Systems. I did my undergraduate studies from IIT Delhi where I worked on new digital modulation scheme, Frequency Phase Keying (FPK). My UG thesis was on “Grant Free Uplink Transmission for Ultra Reliable and Low Latency Communication (uRLLC) Systems in Massive MIMO Networks.”
- Sept. 2018- Present : PhD in Electronic and Computer Engineering, HKUST
- Jul. 2014- May 2018: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Jun 2018- Aug 2018: Visiting Student Intern in Prof. Matthew’s Group. ECE Dept. HKUST
- May 2017- Jul 2017: Student Trainee at Samsung Research Institute, Bengaluru India (Got Full Time Employment Offer).
- May 2016-Jul 2016: Visiting Student Intern at Rice Integrated Systems and Circuits Lab, Rice University, USA
- Fall’17 : Teaching Assistant for the course ELL311: Communication Engineering at IIT Delhi.
- Spring’18: Teaching Assistant for the course ELL205: Signals and Systems at IIT Delhi.
- Spring’19 and Fall’19: Teaching Assistant for the course ELEC2600: Probability and Random Processes in Engineering at HKUST.
- 2018- Present: Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS)
- 2015-18: Recipient of IIT Delhi Semester Merit Award in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th semester for making it to top 7%.
- 2014: Secured All India Rank 801 in JEE Advanced given by 150,000 students for admission to IITs.
- 2014: Received Letter of Appreciation from the Minister of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India for securing 97.8 % (Aggregate) and 100% in Chemistry in All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) conducted by CBSE.
- 2014-2018: Received Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship by Reliance Foundation for being in National Top 1% merit list of Class XII Exam.
- 2013: KVPY Scholar awarded by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India .
- 2013: Awarded merit certificate in NSEP (Physics Olympiad) for ranking among national top 1%.
- 2013: Awarded merit certificate in NSEA (Astronomy Olympiad) for ranking among national top 1%.
- 2013: Best Student Award: I was awarded the Best Student Award for the best all round performance during my school years.
- 2010: Recipient of the prestigious NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) scholarship, conducted by NCERT.
- 2009: Winner of Nationwide Competition, “Kotak Young Scrabble Master“. Mentored by World Scrabble Champion Mr. Ganesh in Kualalumpur, Malaysia.