Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
My current research focuses on applying statistical machine learning tools to help the development of the HCV vaccine.
- 2018 – Present: Ph.D. in Electronic and Computer Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong
- 2014 – 2018: B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Vital Signs Signal Monitoring System / Dec. 2015-June 2016
Team Member Advisor: Associate professor Guoxing Wang
Purpose: Develop a device to monitor blood pressure, blood sugar lever and heart rate.
Content: 1. Use MATLAB to develop algorithms for signal preprocessing and machine learning.
2. Use FPGA to verify the algorithms.
3. Implement to the hardware and testify it.
- Data collection of infants’ crying and crying causes recognition / Nov. 2016-2017
Team Leader Advisor: Associate professor Junfeng Sun
Purpose: Use machine learning algorithms to build a classification model.
Content: 1. Develop a App (both Android and IOS version) to collect infants’ crying.
2. Collect data in clinical diagnosis.
3. Develop a classification model and introduce it to the market.
Honors and awards
- Scholarship of Excellent Academic Performances (Top 10%) Nov. 2016
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Second Price in mathematical contest in modeling (Top 7%) Sept. 2016
Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling 2016